Two weeks ago rapidly by in the wink of an eye after a few out-of-town work journey. As a conclusion, I didn’t get about working on any assignment at home or writing a blog. In my mind though is the dining room chandeliers. It begins from a discussion with a buddy at work who also a design fanatic. His suggestion was that the crystal chandelier that I have now is disproportionate (too small) to the long dining table, and that it hangs too high up from completely comfortable with our dining room?
Dining table that we have is from Anne-Quinn Furniture, a massive eight ft long double-pedestal. The chandelier is only 25” in length, and about 45” from above the table.
I haven’t fully committed to a substitute yet, but here are the alternative am I considering:
1. The glam and timeless Meurice chandelier by Jonathan Adler
2. Pottery Barn’s Clarissa Glass Drop Extra-Long Rectanguler Chandelier, 30” in length.
3. A modern Chrome Crystal Chandelier. I’d probably go for organza sheer shade.
4. Pottery Barn’s Parsons Mirrored Chandelier, 32” in diameter.
5. Or how about a classic and elegant 6-light Maria Theresa crystal chandelier?
Now, which one is your favourite? Would you go for a unique chandelier in my dining room?